Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Masters (Info Studies)
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
BIT, (Information Management) (with Distinction)
- Triangle Research Libraries Network Management Academy, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC, USA, 2015
- Library Trends: Leading into the Future Workshop, Mortenson Center, 2016
- Library Leadership and Management, Library Juice Academy
- Art of Project Management
- Association for Library Collections and Technical Services, ALCTS – Certificate: Fundamentals of Collection Development and Management, Online, 2016
- Association for Library Collections and Technical Services, ALCTS – Certificate: Fundamentals of Electronic Resources and Acquisitions, Online, 2016.
- Association for Library Collections and Technical Services, ALCTS – Certificate: Fundamentals of Cataloging, Online, 2016.
- ER&L 2015: Excel for Librarians: Utilizing the Power of Excel to Track and Display Usage, USA.
- ER&L 2015: The Discovery Ecosystem: Upgrading the User Experience, USA.
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Customer Focus
- Design Thinking
- Working with Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Resilience in the Workplace
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Project Management Fundamentals
- SLA/AGC: Advanced Topics in Licensing and Consortia, Bahrain, SLA AGC
- Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits Signature Program
- Web Usability
- Customer Surveys: Designing and obtaining useful information
- How to become a more creative and effective trainer
- Practical Steps toward knowledge management in library
- Improving managerial skills for successful supervision