I had a frustrating time trying to figure out what went wrong with a certain banking website.
I tried logging on using Firefox and it showed a message that the site was temporarily unavailable. I assumed site maintenance as the error message was pretty vague. After several unsuccessful attempts over 2 days, I decided to contact their call center. The guy on the other line assured me that I should be able to access after 2 minutes.
So I gave it a long hour before I tried again. Still the same problem. Called the center again and this time the lady told me to switch to Internet Explorer Browser. Well, it worked BUT the minute I clicked on the button to do an online payment, the browser logged me out of the site. **shaking head in disbelief.
Then I decided to try Chrome: Voila! It worked. I gonne stick to Chrome for the time being.
Moral of the Story: Please be more explicit about the Error message. You could have informed us to switch to another browser. Talk about user experience.